Recorriendo los 200 favoritos de mi carpeta “Leer después”, encontré una nota que puede ayudar a los que trabajamos en oficina. Extraigo partes de lo más interesante (perdón que sea en inglés):
- Conflicts with Others. Let your goal be “to make progress.” Don’t get caught up in trying to “be right” or to “win” the argument. That will just slow you down. In your mind ask yourself, “what will move this conflict forward right now?” And then get busy doing that.
- Take Breaks. It’s a fact that taking breaks will increase productivity.
- Planning. Establish a routine of planning your week and your day.
- Choose Happiness. Smiling doesn’t mean you’re not working hard. Being positive doesn’t mean you’re blind to challenges.
- Cultivate Compassion for Negative Coworkers. People who are negative are that way for a reason. They may have difficulties you don’t know about. Try to be compassionate and non-judging.
- Take Your Vacation Time.
- Share Your Results. Speak up and find ways to let the right people know how you are contributing to the success of the company.
- Ask for Help. Don’t be afraid to collaborate with others. Don’t wait for your company to tell you what to do.
- Learn from Criticism. Don’t immediately reject critiques from others, even if you don’t like or respect them.